Friday, November 20, 2009

another friday night in.....

Sorry to neglect, but what can I say i've been occupied with japan, the melbourne heat wave, and an opening of a rooftop bar.
But here's some shit that has caught my eye of late:





fuck yes, size 6/ x-small or whatever i'll take it...... It's Ambush x John Lawrence Sullivan see his stuff here.

I got myself one this things in japan, out with the poloraoid, hello fuji cheki 7s. It also comes in brown and of course there is also a Hello Kitty version of it. This little buddy captured many many many great moments that i experienced in japan. (check my facebook albums for some insight).



TopShop you're killing me with your shoe collection.

                                                              Aggie Metal Insert Heel Boot



                                                              Pin Up stud boot by Boutique.






                                                     Peter Jensen Ankle Boot.

For once I actually prefer the creamy colour instead of the black. weird i know......


After the battle between having an Iphone and a Blackberry, I caved in and decided to get myself an Iphone, yes i am now one of those bastards that compares the different apps that you can get, i am also    one those stupid idiots that doesn't look where they're going whilst typing a message, and yes i do ignore you when it is in my hand, nothing will get through to me unless you send me a message to my phone, that is the only way i will notice you. Lame i know, but it's my new toy and my new love, and yes thats a hello kitty bedazzled case on it, gay i know but........ sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment