Wednesday, December 2, 2009

leather heaven

I've recently set up a studio at the back of my house, and in this tiny little room i've been playing with leather, no i don't whip, torture, pee, or shit on anyone. In this room i've been creating hand sewn wallets. Sorry no posts or images of them yet as they are in the works, i've got to get my hand stitching down pat before they can be unveiled.
However here are some designers that have been inspiring me with their leather talent and craft.




His items are wearable art, incredible designs, shapes and forms. Even Beyonce wore one of his dresses.
Have a glance at his stuff. Gareth Pugh


















Comme des Garcons












ambush x john lawerence sullivan










Dior Homme, Hedi Slimane.






I couldn't resist.




Girl on a Motorcycle.

Okay, getting tire now... till next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment